PHS will host the Stone County Tomcats Friday Night. This will be the 1st Home Football Game of the 2018 season for the Hornets. To enjoy a great Game Day experience, see the important Home Gameday information below:
Home Side Parking
- Free parking can be accessed through the student parking lot gate off of Hwy 53 in front of PHS
- $5.00 parking and tailgating can be accessed through the Stinger Street gate off of Jacobs Avenue by tennis courts.
- Handicapped and Pass parking can be accessed through the Pete Jackson Drive gate off of Jacobs Avenue by the Softball Field.
- Visitor parking can be accessed through the School Bus Circle gate off of Hwy 53.
- Areas for parking open at 4pm.
- Poplarville High School will be offering Tailgating for the 2018 Hornet Football Season. Spots are are available for $100 (entire season including playoffs). Spots can be secured at the PHS office.
General admission is $6.00. Gates open at 5:30pm.
- The following passes will be honored for free admission: MHSAA State or District Pass, Student All Sport Pass (PHS Students only), Senior Citizen All Sport Pass, Touchdown Pass (reserved seating).
- PHS has a “Must Pay To Re-Enter” policy.
Poplarville High School will be offering Pre-Sale tickets for all 2018 home football games. Tickets can be purchased at the High School Office Wednesday thru Friday, Noon – 2pm during home game weeks. Ticket price is $6.00.
Poplarville High School will be offering Senior Citizen (65 and older) and PHS Student All Sport Passes for $50. Passes can be purchased at the High School Office beginning Thursday, Aug. 9th, and throughout the school year. All Sport Passes are valid the entire 2018/2019 school year for regular season games only under MHSAA regulations.