After an exciting victory over Picayune, the Hornets are set to host the Blue Devils from Pearl River Central Friday Night at 7pm. Please read the information below for an awesome Hornet Game Day experience.
Tailgating and $5 parking
- PHS will provide spots for tailgating for $100 for the season (regular and playoffs). The tailgating area can be accessed through the Stinger St gate off of Jacobs Ave. This gate will open at 4pm and close at 6:30pm on Game Day. The tailgate area will be closed during the game. See Coach Ray at the PHS office to reserve your spot.
- The tailgating area will also be available for $5 per car parking each home game..
Handicap Parking, Pass Parking, and Free Parking
- Handicap parking can be accessed through the Pete Jackson Dr. gate off of Jacobs Ave.
- Individuals with a Touchdown Pass, MHSAA State Pass, or MHSAA District Pass can access Pass Parking through the Pete Jackson Dr. gate off of Jacobs Ave.
- Home side Free parking can accessed through the student gate off of Hwy. 53 or through the Hornet Dr. gate off of Jacobs Ave.
- Visitor Side parking can be accessed through the PHS or MSP School Bus Circle gates.
Admission, Tickets, and Passes
- Admission to all 2017-2018 PHS and MSP Athletic Events will be $6.
- Tickets can be purchased at the gate. Gates open at 5:30pm.
- Pre-sale Tickets can be purchased from 12 noon-1pm on Game Day at the PHS office.
- Senior Citizen All Sport passes are available for those 65 and older for $50. All Sport passes can be purchased at the PHS office with ID beginning Wednesday August 16th. All Sport passes will be honored at all PHS regular season events (not playoffs).
- PHS Student All Sport passes are available to PHS Students only for $50. All Sport passes can be purchased at the PHS office at break beginning August 16th. All Sport passes will be honored at all PHS regular season events (not playoffs).
- Touchdown passes can be purchased through The Touchdown club for reserved seating and pass parking.
- PHS has a no re-enter policy. Anyone leaving the stadium will be required to pay to re-enter.
- Outside food, drink, and coolers will not be allowed into the stadium.
- Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, and Firearms are prohibited on PHS campus.