Red Ribbon Week is a national drug prevention campaign.
PLE will celebrate Red Ribbon Week October 24-28.
Our Theme is "Character Counts: Trustworthiness–Respect–Responsibility–Caring–Citizenship"
Encourage your student to participate in the following dress up days:
- Monday Oct 24—Wear red in honor of Red Ribbon Week (red shirt with uniform pants)
- Tuesday Oct 25—Sock it to Drugs (wear silly socks)
- Wednesday Oct 26—Put a Cap on Drugs (may wear a hat or cap)
- Thursday Oct 27—Hairs to Being Drug Free (wear crazy hair)
- Friday Oct 28—I’m a “Jean”-ius. I’m Drug Free! (wear jeans)