The Poparville High School STEM Classes are studying different types of engineers and careers (example: machinist) that work with engineers. The STEM Classes visited the following Pearl River Community Center Classes Thursday, December 5, 2013:
* Robbie Shaw, Precision Machining Tool Operation
* Eric McCoy, Heating, AC, & Refrigeration
* James Elbers and Tony Oldmixon, Electrical
* Brad Barrett, Automotive Mechanics
* Leland Kennedy, Welding & Cutting
Mr. Robbie Shaw is a 1996 graduate from Poplarville High School. Mr. Tony Oldmixon is a 1979 graduate from Poplarville High School.