Poplarville High School will be offering Tailgating for the 2017 Hornet Football Season. Spots are are available but going fast. Spots can be secured at the PHS office. See details below.
PHS Tailgating Guidelines
- Spots will be sold for $100 for the season. This will also include 2 parking passes.
- Tailgate area can be accessed through the tennis court gate. Gate will open at 4 PM on game day. No one will be allowed on the tailgating field prior to 4 PM. Stadium access begins at 5:30 PM.
- Gate will be closed at 6:30 PM. Gate will be re-opened upon completion of the game. There will be no Exit from tailgating area until game has been completed.
- Extra parking will be available in the tailgating area each home game at $5.00 per car.
- In the event of inclement weather, tailgating area may be closed without refund.
- Tailgating area will close at 7:15 PM. All tailgate participants must enter stadium. Anyone leaving the stadium must pay to re-enter.
- Tailgate spot must be clean after each game.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and firearms are prohibited on the Poplarville High School Campus. All violators will be banned from campus and reported to law enforcement.